FundTru, Business Financing For Small Business Owners! SBA Loan - SBA loans are business loans guaranteed by the Small Business Administration. T
FundTru, Business Financing For Small Business Owners!
- SBA Loan – SBA loans are business loans guaranteed by the Small Business Administration. This government agency provides SBA loan guarantees of up to 85% of the loan amount provided through an SBA-approved lender—typically banks
- Line Of Credit – A business line of credit gives access to a credit line to draw from when you need capital. Unlike a traditional business loan, you have the flexibility to borrow up to a set amount.
- Small Business Loans – Small Business Owners have seen the difficulties of getting approved for a traditional loan with their local banks declining more than 70% of applicants.
- Term Loan – A traditional business term loan is a lump sum of capital that you pay back with regular repayments at a fixed interest rate. The “term” in “term loan” comes from its set repayment term length, which…
- Equipment Financing – If your company needs equipment to get to the next level and you dont have the capital on hand to purchase it outright, equipment loan can be the right solution for you!
- Fuel Card – FundTru Financial works with RTS to provide customers with access to an industry-leading fuel card program with discounts on fuel, maintenance and more!
- Factoring – FundTru Financial works with RTS to offer customers same-day funding on open invoices with up to 97% advanced and no hidden fees.
- Credit Financing – While your personal credit score is a factor in securing a loan, it shouldn’t be the only deciding factor. We understand that your credit rating doesn’t define you or your business. Get approved and funded within 24-48 hours on our marketplace of 75+ lenders. We take a holistic view of your finances and business model to get you an approval at competitive APRs
- Microloan Program – Microloans are a popular funding alternative to traditional bank loans. If you’re struggling to get approved for a bank loan, you may want to consider a microloan. Because they involve smaller amounts, they are typically easier to acquire.
Get the Business Financing your company deserves in a few simple steps! CLICK HERE